Popular Posts

Wednesday 22 April 2015

College, Uni, Deadlines...Stress

College, Uni, Deadlines...Stress

I know I haven't posted in a while I've been busy with college deadlines, uni applications and work. So the past few months have been difficult I have a month left until my final major collection deadline and still 3 outfits to toile and make.

The past few months I have been attending university interviews and got accepted into 2 out of my 3 choices. Although I was excited about moving on and going to uni the thought of depending on myself scared me so after a lot of thinking and changing my mind I have decided to decline my choices and re-apply next year. This means I can save up to travel to the university open days before applying to them.

During my year out I will be working full time to earn money for university and have also lined up some work experience with a designer whose work has been featured in vogue. More to come on that soon. the next year I will still be sewing and blogging and hopefully will be getting more work experience within the fashion industry.

For the next few weeks I will not be blogging due to college deadlines and my rising levels of stress but I will be regularly posting on my facebook page www.facebook.com/gsfashionanddesign

I will also be trying to post regularly on my instagram @Gs.Fashion

Georgia x

No comments:

Post a Comment